The Association of Consuls in Aarhus – Region Midt, Denmark – was establiched in November 6th 1926.
The purpose of the Association is to unite the members in their efforts to conduct their responsibilities as honorary consuls towards the authorities and to strengthen the unity among the members by conducting activities of common interest.
The Association consists of individuals acting as or having acted as honorary consuls in Region Midt, Denmark. At the present time the Association consists of 34 acting honorary general consuls and consuls as well as 17 earlier acting consuls.
The Association is managed by a council of 3-6 active consuls.The council members are the present time:
- Mogens Ellerbæk, Consul for Malta – Chairman
- Henrik Kleis, Consul for Great Britain – Vice Chairman
- Jens Pauli, Consul for Burkina Faso – Secretariate
- Heine Svejstrup Jensen, Consul General for Hungary – Treasurer
- Allan Aagaard, Consul for France
Contact the Association of Consules: firstname.lastname@example.org